Top Ten Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies
10. It is always possible to park directly outside any building
you are visiting
9. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from
8. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump
into will know all the steps.
7. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication
systems of any invading alien civilization.
6. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving
martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you
have knocked out their predecessors.
5. No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption
or alien invasion will ever go into shock.
4. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each
3. You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
2. Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds,
unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
1. Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you
personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.