Top 10 Reasons to be Thankful you Burnt the Thanksgiving Turkey!
1. Salmonella won't be a concern.
will think your turkey is Cajun blackened.
3. Uninvited guests will think twice next year.
won't bother to pester you for scraps.
5. No one will overeat.
6. The smoke alarm was due for a test.
7. You'll get to the desserts even quicker.
8. After dinner, the guys can take the bird to the yard
and play football.
9. The less turkey Uncle You-Know-Who eats, the less likely he will be to walk around with
his pants unbuttoned.
10. You won't have to face three weeks of turkey sandwiches.