Random Thoughts from a Woman1) Reason to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
2) Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.
3) One of life's mysteries is how a 2 pound box of candy can make a woman gain 5 LBS.
4) My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
5) The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
6) The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you're doing, someone else does.
7) The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.
9) Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
10) I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.
11) Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!
12) Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like, "You know sometimes I just forget to eat," Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
13) A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills. She had 14 kids, but she doesn't really care.
14) They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous toning?" Clear as a bell my body said, "Listen witch ... do it and die."
15) The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing (and then they marry him.)
16) I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.
17) I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.
18) If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?
Why Dogs Are Better Than KidsIt doesn't take 45 minutes to get a dog ready to go outside in the winter.
Dogs cannot lie.
Dogs never resist nap time.
You don't need to get extra phone lines for a dog.
Dogs don't pester you about getting a kid.
Dogs don't care if the peas have been touched by the mashed potatoes.
Dogs are housebroken by the time they are 12 weeks old.
Your dog is not embarrassed if you sing in public.
Average cost of sending a dog to school: $42
Average cost of sending a kid: $103,000